Apr 18, 2013

Lighting of Candles at Basilica Minore Del Sto. Niño


Last Monday I visited the Basilica Minore Del Sto. Niño to light some candles. I am accustomed to lighting candles at different churches to thank God for all the blessings I receive everyday and also include my intentions.

It's a habit of mine to light up 5 candles everytime I get the chance. Each candle has it's own intentions that I ask God. One for my mom, one for my wife, one for me, one for our friends and relatives and the last one is for everybody else.

I mainly ask for good health, good relationships, basic needs and success in life. I spend a few minutes in front of the candles that I light up and spend it talking to God, sharing with him how I feel, what are my problems, what makes me happy, basically anything I can think of. After that I finish it with a sign of the cross.


This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.


Want to learn Tagalog to Bisaya? Click Here





Gusto mo bang kumita sa
internet kahit super busy ka pa?





Get your FREE Online Training Here

or Click the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment