Jul 22, 2013

Rotoscoping Demo


I decided to record a video while I was working on a project. The entire recorded video took twenty minutes. For the purpose of this video I only worked on the right arm and with a few keyframes because it will take more than twenty minutes if I'll work on the entire duration of the clip with only the right arm.




If you're wondering why the video is really fast is because I sped up the playback at 300x. And no I don't work that fast, I wish I do. So that is why this video is only below 7min in length.

I hope you learn something from this post and if you like this please click the share button below or like my page which you can find below this post.


This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.


Watch this drifting Go Kart in action... Click Here


Kumita sa internet kahit super busy kayo...



No comments:

Post a Comment