Dec 6, 2013

A Bird On My Windshield Wiper

While waiting for my wife at school, I parked at my usual spot when suddenly a bird dropped by and stood at the windshield wiper right in front of me.


At first I thought that it will just fly away immediately. But a minute later it was still there. So I decided to take a couple of pictures. I did not get close enough because I was afraid that it might fly away if I do.

After I took pictures of it, I think it stayed a while maybe like two minutes more. It also pecked a few times on my windshield. I was amazed because it didn't even got scared that I was inside the car. Even if I was moving a lot it didn't bother him.






If you like this post please click the Like button to get the latest updates and follow me on Facebook.




This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.


► Optimus Prime and Bruce Lee Minions. Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment