May 11, 2013

Greeting Cards In Preparation for Mother's Day



I just bought these yesterday but I never got the chance to write something on it because when I arrived home my mom was taking a nap inside my room. So I had to hide these cards quickly because my wife (although she's working abroad) and I wants to surprise her.


This morning a lot of roto work arrived and I immediately got to it and eventually forgot about the greeting cards. Good thing I remembered it now so I stopped working for a while and prepared both of them, one from my wife and one from me. 

I'll give this to Mom tomorrow when she wakes up. My wife and I hope that she'll like them.

How about you, what are your preparations for Mother's Day?



If you like this blog post please click the SHARE Button.


This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.
Message me on Facebook if you have
questions.


Check out this tutorial on Tagalog to Bisaya 001: Greetings...Click Here



Gusto mo bang kumita sa
internet kahit super busy ka pa?





Get your FREE Online Training Here

or Click the button below


No comments:

Post a Comment