Jun 23, 2013

Getting Back at Drawing




For the past few days I've been trying to get back at drawing. And right now I decided to use Adobe Flash CS6. So why use Flash CS6?


A couple of weeks ago I came across Josiah Brook's YouTube channel. He has a lot of tutorials that got me inspired. Though I'm way far from his talent at drawing and animation that didn't stop me from trying. I also like to try animation but before that I need to be good enough in drawing.


Now a little bit of history. I was into drawing during my primary and secondary school years. But when I reached college I really can't recall why I just stop doing it. But thanks to Draw with Jazza I got back to it.




If you like this blog post click the SHARE Button.


This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.


Read a JOKE "Effective Heart"...Click Here


Kumita sa internet kahit super busy kayo...



No comments:

Post a Comment