Jun 25, 2013

The New Nescafe Cappuccino


I saw this new product from Nescafe while I was in the grocery. I immediately grabbed one just to try it. It's an instant Cappuccino mix and comes with a small packet of choco sprinkles.


Though I don't have a discriminating taste when it comes to coffee. I only drink a 3 in 1 type coffee in the morning and that's it. But it's fun to try out new flavors once in while.

So what is a Cappuccino? Here's a small description I got from wikipedia.
A cappuccino, is an Italian coffee drink which is traditionally prepared with espresso, hot milk, and steamed-milk foam. The name comes from the Capuchin friars, referring to the colour of their habits. Wikipedia
 I searched for images of what a cup of cappuccino looked like. I grabbed a couple of photos and here they are.


I noticed a foamy top and some chocolate sprinkles. With this reference image, I'm excited to try out this instant cappuccino mix. Will it look like the photos above? We'll see.

front
back with the choco sprinkles packet

ready to add hot water
after adding hot water 







mmm, looks foamy to me
time to add choco sprinkles
choco sprinkles on top

after taking a sip

Let's talk about the looks. I never really expected too much because in making a real cappuccino there's a lot of process involved. So all I can say is, it's foamy. And I think the closest one is the choco sprinkles.

And now for the taste. Personally I like it, but the truth is I'm not replacing my 3-in-1 over this one.


If you like this blog post please click the SHARE Button.


This blog post is brought to you by
JayDelaPeña who enjoys helping people
earn an extra income using the internet.


Check out my other post "Getting Back At Drawing"...Click Here


Kumita sa internet kahit super busy kayo...



No comments:

Post a Comment