Oct 31, 2012

Take-Out Intro




This is an intro I made for my boss which was suppose to be placed on his website.
Everything was created using Cinema4D, After Effects and Photoshop.

It's quite funny when I started making the animation for the box. What I originally
wanted was just a plain animation of the box folding as it takes shape. But what I
ended up was like a transformer type of look and what most artist call 'happy
accident'.

But unfortunately his business did not push through. So I just kept this and used it
for my portfolio.

It's not that great but I surely had fun creating this because it turned out pretty
descent. I hope you will like it too.


Kind Regards,
JayDelaPeña
jrdp25@gmail.com




Gusto mo bang kumita sa
internet kahit super busy ka pa?





Get your FREE Online Training Here

or Click the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment