Nov 1, 2012

All GeForce GTX 690 Looks The Same



I just noticed an interesting fact that all GTX 690 looks the same. I maybe wrong
but as far as I'm concerned, there is only one hardware design and that's the one
you see in the picture.

I tried to check out the major brands like ASUS, Zotac, MSI and EVGA and sure
enough they are all identical. The only thing that's different about them is where they
place their brand name. That's it!

I know that these bad boys came out last May 2012. I just thought that maybe it's
fun to share what I just discovered.

But just in case if I'm wrong, let me know. I would love to know if there are other
designs out there. Just leave a comment below or email me.

Kind Regards,
JayDelaPeña
jrdp25@gmail.com




Gusto mo bang kumita sa
internet kahit super busy ka pa?





Get your FREE Online Training Here

or Click the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment