Nov 7, 2012

Lost Kitten


I went through my old hard drive this morning and I saw this photo which was
taken way back in 2008. I'm not a professional photographer as the evidence
show. But I took this photo just for fun and exploring the features of my
trusty point-and-shoot camera which was the Canon A410.

I saw this kitten in front of my minivan and I really like the way it was looking up.
As if it was asking for something or just being curious. So I got my PnS and
used the leaves of the potted plants in front of the kitten for framing.

Then, I opened up the photo in Photoshop and placed a thick black border
around it. Added a thin white outline on the image and placed my name with the
word photography below it.

Kind Regards,
JayDelaPeña
jrdp25@gmail.com




Gusto mo bang kumita sa
internet kahit super busy ka pa?





Get your FREE Online Training Here

or Click the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment